1/2 Photos of Baked Pears With Maple Nut Sauce
This is another recipe from a 1970's Sunset cookbook. The recipe is delightfully simple to prepare, yet elegant in presentation. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut the pears in half lengthwise and core (you make peel them first if you wish).
- 3Place the pears, cut side up, in a casserole dish.
- 4Combine the water, maple-flavored syrup, sugar, maple flavoring, and butter.
- 5Pour over the pears.
- 6Cover and bake for 40 minutes, or until the pears are tender.
- 7Place in individual dishes, drizzle the sauce over the pears and sprinkle pecans on top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pears With Maple Nut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 38.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 41.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g