1/4 Photos of Baked Parmesan Oysters
Garlic and parmesan coat these rich jewels of the sea. Serve them as a first course to an elegant feast or enjoy them as a main course on a bed of pasta and wilted spinach
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 375°F Oil a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- 2In a small bowl, combine olive oil and garlic.
- 3In another bowl, combine crackers and Parmesan cheese.
- 4Dip oysters into oil mixture then coat with crumb mixture until evenly coated.
- 5Arrange in baking dish. Sprinkle with sherry and any remaining cracker mixture.
- 6Bake for 12 to 15 minutes to brown.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Parmesan Oysters
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.4
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 183.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 11.5 g