1/2 Photos of Baked Panko Chicken Nuggets
These are a more adult version of chicken nuggets that are really easy to make, lower in fat than the traditional style nuggets, and classy enough to serve to company. Great with any dipping sauces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into bite size nugget pieces.
- 2Mix in bowl with oil, garlic, salt, pepper and chili power to taste. You can add variety here, but using whatever type of seasonings you want!
- 3Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- 4DO NOT drain. Stir in panko bread crumbs into the chicken until well coated and allow to sit for 5-10 minutes to absorb the moisture and stick better.
- 5Bake in a glass dish for 15 minutes at 475 degrees.
- 6Serve with dipping sauces.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Panko Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.6
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 533.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 32.6 g