Recipe by Chef Dee
This recipe came in the mail on a coupon. It sounds like an interesting Thanksgiving side dish.
- 29.58 ml margarine, melted
- 29.58 ml maple syrup
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 7.39 ml brown sugar
- 1 medium butternut squash, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, line pan with parchment paper.
- Place squash on pan cut side up.
- Combine remaining ingredients and brush half of the mixture on the squash.
- Bake for 45 minute or until tender.
- Brush once more halfway through baking, and again near the end.