1/2 Photos of Baked Macaroni & Cheese W/ Breadcrumb Topping
Chubby Bunny 1983's Note:
Homemade Macaroni & Cheese with a delicious breadcrumb topping!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Shred the two cheeses into two different bowls.
- 3Prepare elbow macaroni as directed on box. Drain and set aside for a moment.
- 4Grease entire surface of your 9"x 13" baking pan generously with butter.
- 5Start Preparation by covering the bottom of the dish with half of the cooked elbow macaroni.
- 6Cut 2 TBSP of butter into small pieces (like a pat of butter) and spread them over the macaroni evenly.
- 7Add a layer of half of the Cheddar Cheese, then half of the Monterey Jack or Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- 8Add the other half of the elbow macaroni, THEN 2 more TBSP of butter cut into small pieces and spread out evenly.
- 9Add the other half of both cheeses.
- 10Add the 2 Cups of milk.
- 11FINALLY -- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs lightly in a thin layer over top of the whole dish (you may use more or less than my recipe calls for).
- 12Put in oven at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes, or until lightly browned
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Macaroni & Cheese W/ Breadcrumb Topping
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 709.3
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 115.5 mg
- Sodium 817.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 32.5 g