I love this recipe- I took another recipe I found and played with the ingredients. The other recipe called for less of other ingredients, but this taste better this way, I think. So AWESOME AND HEALTHY!!!
- Bring lentils to boil
- Put out on towel to dry (this might take a while).
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line baking pan with tin foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Mix lentils and other remaining ingredients.
- Spread out on baking sheet.
- Bake for up 15 min, stir every few min, any more minutes and it will be too crispy.
- Let cool and have delicious snack.