1/1 Photo of Baked Lentil Munchies
1 hr 15 mins
Chef #1147519's Note:
I love this recipe- I took another recipe I found and played with the ingredients. The other recipe called for less of other ingredients, but this taste better this way, I think. So AWESOME AND HEALTHY!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring lentils to boil
- 3Put out on towel to dry (this might take a while).
- 4Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- 5Line baking pan with tin foil and spray with non stick spray.
- 6Mix lentils and other remaining ingredients.
- 7Spread out on baking sheet.
- 8Bake for up 15 min, stir every few min, any more minutes and it will be too crispy.
- 9Let cool and have delicious snack.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Lentil Munchies
Serving Size: 1 (589 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.5
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 608.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: