A delicious twist on a popper, and good for the football games! Sure to be a hit with some Tortilla chips or toasted baguette slices! Best when served hot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces canned jalapenos, well drained (include seeds if you like it really spicy) or 4 -6 fresh jalapenos, roasted and diced (include seeds if you like it really spicy)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1In a mixer or by hand, combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- 2Add cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, and diced jalapenos, mix well.
- 3Spoon into 8x8 baking dish, spreading evenly.
- 4Blend bread crumbs, melted butter, 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, and dried parsley, using a fork or your fingers, until crumbly.
- 5Sprinkle the buttery crumb topping evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until hot and breadcrumbs are golden brown. Do not overcook.
- 7Serve with bread or crackers --.
- 8Also delicious with a shot of hot sauce and worcestershire sauce blended in the cheese mixture before baking! Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Jalapeño Dip
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.1
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 54.5 mg
- Sodium 424.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 8.7 g