Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
easy and delicious.
- 850.48 g bag frozen hash browns
- 591.47 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- 453.59 g sour cream
- 473.18 ml crushed corn flakes
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Top with 2 cups of crushed corn flakes and 1 stick of melted butter.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
This is a great side dish I also like to add a little onion and maybe mild pepper.
Wonderful. I add some onion and I've also used cream of celery soup when I don't have any cream of chicken on hand and it's still very very good. It's a family favorite.