- 1 lb halibut fillet
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons yellow onions, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil; mist lightly with cooking spray.
- Pat fish fillets dry and arrange on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine next 4 ingredients; spread evenly over fish.
- Sprinkle fish with grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake on rack in upper third of oven for 25-30 minutes or until browned & fish flakes easily with a fork.