Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Quick & Simple magazine....healthy and easy!
- 1 lb halibut fillet
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons yellow onions, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil; mist lightly with cooking spray.
- Pat fish fillets dry and arrange on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine next 4 ingredients; spread evenly over fish.
- Sprinkle fish with grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake on rack in upper third of oven for 25-30 minutes or until browned & fish flakes easily with a fork.
We enjoyed this very much. Next time I will make more sauce though. I also used light mayo.
This was a great recipe! My husband, a Native Alaskan, even approved. I substituted "Light Mayonnaise' and added a teaspoon of garlic (we rarely cook without it). I'm adding this to my favorites!
Super Good!! Even my 3 yr old son asked for seconds. I used tilapia (saved a little $$). Definitely going to make again.