Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got the idea for this from a television cook, but I couldn't find the recipe online so had to make it up as I went. I hate to toot my own horn, but WOW! It is delicious!
- 2 medium large sweet potatoes, rinsed and peeled
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 -2 large garlic clove
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice sweet potatoes length-wise into thick pieces. Place in large plastic bowl with cover or gallon-sized zipper bag.
- Measure oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and cumin in a small canning jar. Place lid on jar and shake well.
- Pour oil mixture over potatoes and seal container. Shake until potato slices are well coated.
- Place in single layer onto jelly roll pan lightly sprayed with oil. Bake about 20 minutes turning half way through.