I got the idea for this from a television cook, but I couldn't find the recipe online so had to make it up as I went. I hate to toot my own horn, but WOW! It is delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Slice sweet potatoes length-wise into thick pieces. Place in large plastic bowl with cover or gallon-sized zipper bag.
- 3Measure oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and cumin in a small canning jar. Place lid on jar and shake well.
- 4Pour oil mixture over potatoes and seal container. Shake until potato slices are well coated.
- 5Place in single layer onto jelly roll pan lightly sprayed with oil. Bake about 20 minutes turning half way through.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Fried Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.8
- Calories from Fat 486
- Total Fat 54.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 72.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g