Prep 5 mins
Cook 42 mins
A refreshing way to make fish
Make and share this Baked Fish a La Spetses recipe from Food.com.
- 4 lbs fish fillets (turbot, whitefish, bass, mullet)
- 4 tomatoes, fresh, peeled and sliced
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 slice cheese, feta for each fillet
- Put fillets into a baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, olive oil, wine, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, and basil. Pour over fillets.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Top fillets with feta cheese slices.
- Broil 1 to 2 minutes.