Recipe by Miss Annie
A simply delicious and easy meal to prepare. My husband liked this one a lot, and gave it his rating of "a keeper".
Top Review by GinnyP
To me, this was just okay. Could just be my taste buds though. I followed the recipe exactly except I didn't chill the drained peaches. I think I would like it better broiling the chops and heating the cranberry mixture on the stove top. The mixture separated in the oven (layer of concentrated cranberry on top of the chops and watery all over the bottom).
- 6 pork loin chops, thick cut
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 can peach halves in syrup, drained and chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork chops in a baking dish.
- Mix cranberry sauce, lemon juice, almond extract and nutmeg and pour over pork, saving enough of the sauce to put 1 teaspoon in each of the peach halves.
- Bake at 375 degrees F.
- until chops are done, about 45-55 minutes.
- Arrange pork and peach halves on a platter to serve.