Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The house smells nice - cinnamonny when these are being baked. Its difficult to resist these, they make a nice snack, easy to make n easy to finish:)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, powdered
- 2 slices white bread
- Cream the first four ingredients together.
- Spread on the bread slices.
- Cut into fancy shapes or simple rectangles, triangles, diamonds and squares.
- Bake at 180 C for 15 minutes.
- Let it remain in the oven for 10 minutes once 15 minutes are up.
- Enjoy as an evening snack!
OH MY! I thought this looked good but when I tasted it I was in heaven, this is a very special cinnamon toast, my entire family raved over it, my kids want this for breakfast every morning now. Thanks Char this is yummy!