Recipe by Oolala
Easy recipe with raspberry jelly and OJ! From The Clemson Collection cookbook from the South Carolina University submitted by Nancy Locke in 1973. It is easy and has simple ingredients for an easy meal.
- 1 roasting chicken, cut up into parts
- seasoned flour
- garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup red raspberry jelly
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 lemon, juice of
- oil, for browning
Directions See How It's Made
- Shake chicken in seasoned four in a bag. Brown in oil.
- Place chicken, skin side down, in single layer in baking dish; sprinkle lightly with garlic powder.
- Beat jelly and the juices unil well blended.
- Pour jelly mixture over the chicken parts.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 45 minutes; turn and bake another 45 mintutes. If liquid is not all absorbed, leave in oven until absorbed so the glaze will will be done nicely.