Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have been making this for years and is always a hit at dinner parties. Easy because you can make ahead and cook when guests arrive.
- Place one slice of ham on each chicken breast. Then place one slice of swiss cheese on that. Roll-up jelly roll style.
- Combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Dip rolled chicken in eggs then coat generously with bread crumb mixture.
- Place seam side down in greased casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream and cream of mushroom soup in small saucepan. Heat through but do not boil.
- Serve chicken over rice and top with sauce. I serve with assorted steamed vegetables.
- If making ahead place uncooked prepared chicken in fridge then bake when needed.