1 hr 10 mins
Vicki in CT's Note:
I have been making this for years and is always a hit at dinner parties. Easy because you can make ahead and cook when guests arrive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place one slice of ham on each chicken breast. Then place one slice of swiss cheese on that. Roll-up jelly roll style.
- 2Combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- 3Dip rolled chicken in eggs then coat generously with bread crumb mixture.
- 4Place seam side down in greased casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, combine sour cream and cream of mushroom soup in small saucepan. Heat through but do not boil.
- 6Serve chicken over rice and top with sauce. I serve with assorted steamed vegetables.
- 7If making ahead place uncooked prepared chicken in fridge then bake when needed.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.4
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 188.9 mg
- Sodium 834.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 46.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: