1 hr 10 mins
Vicki in CT's Note:
I have been making this for years and is always a hit at dinner parties. Easy because you can make ahead and cook when guests arrive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place one slice of ham on each chicken breast. Then place one slice of swiss cheese on that. Roll-up jelly roll style.
- 2Combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- 3Dip rolled chicken in eggs then coat generously with bread crumb mixture.
- 4Place seam side down in greased casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, combine sour cream and cream of mushroom soup in small saucepan. Heat through but do not boil.
- 6Serve chicken over rice and top with sauce. I serve with assorted steamed vegetables.
- 7If making ahead place uncooked prepared chicken in fridge then bake when needed.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.4
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 188.9 mg
- Sodium 834.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 46.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: