Prep 10 mins
Cook 32 mins
This works for both breakfast and dinner. Yum!
- 4 ounces muenster cheese, shredded and divided in half (I use any kind)
- 1 beaten egg
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped salami or 1⁄2 cup pepperoni or 1⁄2 cup turkey bacon, etc
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- chopped sweet pepper, as desired
- Combine half the cheese with all remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a well-buttered 8" pie pan. Bake @ 425* for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake 2 minute more.