Recipe by Christmas Carol
Tangy sharp cheddar cheese, zesty red pepper, Italian spices, and baked- not fried! A savory switch from traditional mozzarella sticks from Kraft.
- 283.49 g cracker barrel extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broiler.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Slice cheese into 1/2 inch slices, then cut slices diagonally in half.
- Mix bread crumbs and red pepper in a shallow dish.
- Dip cheese wedges into beaten egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with your favorite pizza or spaghetti sauce.