Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
Tangy sharp cheddar cheese, zesty red pepper, Italian spices, and baked- not fried! A savory switch from traditional mozzarella sticks from Kraft.
- Heat broiler.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Slice cheese into 1/2 inch slices, then cut slices diagonally in half.
- Mix bread crumbs and red pepper in a shallow dish.
- Dip cheese wedges into beaten egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with your favorite pizza or spaghetti sauce.