- 4 catfish fillets
- 1⁄4 lb browned sausage
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon freshly crushed black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated asiago cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In oven, bake catfish fillets at 350° until done (approximately 30 minutes).
- On the stove brown sausage and drain. Add garlic and cook until garlic begins to turn brown. Add spaghetti sauce and warm on low until fish is cooked.
- Place fillets on bed of rice, cover with sauce and cheese.
- Serve immediately.