Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Best recipe I've found for baked beans! Beats those canned ones any day, and not that hard to throw together. My family begs for these for every gathering.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend, packed
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 4 slices reduced-fat bacon, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix beans, sugar, onion, mustard, and ketchup.
- Cut up bacon strips in small pieces, mix in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes.
Made for Spring PAC 2008. These were good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I used dried minced onion instead of onion. I also used hormel bacon bits instead of bacon. Everyone enjoyed these with dinner.
These are easy and delicious and fast. I would make these again. Made for PAC Fall 07