Recipe by littleturtle
Based on the recipe for Fettuccine al' Antonio used by Anthony's, one of my favorite local restaurants.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs egg noodles
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups romano cheese, shredded (if grated use only 1 cup)
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (to sprinkle on top)
- 1⁄4 cup romano cheese, shredded (to sprinkle on top)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Boil noodles until al dente (still firm in the middle), and drain well.
- In a large bowl, mix noodles with cheeses, cream, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place into individual casserole pans so that mixture is about 1 1/2" deep.
- Sprinkle with more mozzarella, then more romano.
- Bake until golden brown (10-15 minutes).