Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. The recipe has been created by me.
Make and share this Bake Tilapia With Red Wine #RSC recipe from Food.com.
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1 whole fresh tilapia fillet
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 slice bacon
- 1 ripe peach
- 3 green onions
- unsalted butter
- 73.94-88.74 ml red wine (usually people like white wine for seafood, but I like red wine, in this case it is better. ) (optional)
- Slice the bacon into small pieces,.
- Cut the red bell pepper into small cube.
- Dice the peach into small piece also ( not too small).
- Place the Reynolds wrap foild on the counter, cut few slice of unsalted butter, put the butter on the foild.
- Then place the tilapia on top of the butter.
- Stuff the green onion in the fish's belly, a pin of salt and pepper over the fish.
- Then the red wine, make sure rub the wine all over the fish.
- Place the fish in position then put on red pepper, bacon, peach, evenly from head to tail. Then put few more cube of unsalted butter on the top (for moist). Wrap the foild. Put it inti the oven at 350 for half hour.