Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This little delight was inspired by the date May 4th. The day before Cinco de Mayo. It’s quick, easy to put together and pretty healthy.
- 5 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets, about 20 oz. total
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 lime, juice of
- Spray fillets with Pam.
- Season both sides with creole seasoning.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet for a few minutes on medium.
- Add fillets to pan and brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. After both sides are browned, chop with a spatula or similar instrument into fine pieces. Juice the lime over the tilapia pieces, stir, remove from heat, cover and set aside.
- Heat the tortillas of choice, layer with cabbage and fish. Top off with Tapitio and get on with your bad self!
Quick,easy and tasty. I spread the tortilla with ranch dressing and topped with red pepper relish. Made for Bargain Basement.