Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 6 large baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 2 (11 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn, drained
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chili peppers, drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Pierce each potato several times and rub generously with oil. Bake until softened, about 45 to 55 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine sour cream, cheese, corn and chiles.
- When the potatoes are cooked, cut a slit in the top of each one and squeeze or scoop out the flesh, leaving a 1/2 inch thick shell.
- Combine the potato flesh with the cheese mixture; mix well. Spoon the potato mixture back into the shells, and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden brown.