Recipe by Mommy Diva
Here are a couple versions of a family favorite!! Try them all- they are scrumptious!!! And adult, btw!!! One version is straight, second is to add a banana, and third is to sub egg nog for the milk!!
Top Review by LainieBug
Oh my, was this ever yummy! No eggnog to be found and I didn't really feel in the mood to make my own eggnog, so used milk. Added a full shot glass of Baileys ~ rich and decadent!
- 1 cup French vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 1⁄4 cup milk, or
- 1⁄4 cup eggnog (*can interchange with milk)
- 1 banana (*if you choose this option,I suggest the milk)
- Baileys Irish Cream, taste I prefer the heavier hand for flavor
Directions See How It's Made
- Add in blender ice cream, chocolate syrup, Bailey's, and either the milk (with or without banana) or the egg nog.
- Blend lightly until just mixed to desired consistency.
- Pour or spoon into tall glasses and garnish with whipping cream, chocolate swirl, piroulines, or vanilla wafers and a mint sprig.
- Enjoy! ;).