I found this drink at drinkmixer.com and it sounds like a fun one to try. You flame the sambuca floating on top, and if you serve it while walking, it gives the comet a tail.
- 1 1⁄4 ounces butterscotch schnapps
- 1 1⁄4 ounces irish cream, Baileys
- 1 1⁄4 ounces goldschlager, cinnamon schnapps
- sambuca romana, enough to float
- Shake and Strain the Butterscotch, Bailey's, and Goldschlager into a cocktail glass.
- Float the Sambuca, then sprinkle Cinnamon or Nutmeg into drink. (Before you flame the drink).
- Just before presentation, flame the drink.
- As the Sambuca burns, the cinnamon will sparkle.