1/1 Photo of Bailey's Comet
I found this drink at drinkmixer.com and it sounds like a fun one to try. You flame the sambuca floating on top, and if you serve it while walking, it gives the comet a tail.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 ounces butterscotch schnapps
- 1 1/4 ounces irish cream, Baileys
- 1 1/4 ounces goldschlager, cinnamon schnapps
- sambuca romana, enough to float
- 1Shake and Strain the Butterscotch, Bailey's, and Goldschlager into a cocktail glass.
- 2Float the Sambuca, then sprinkle Cinnamon or Nutmeg into drink. (Before you flame the drink).
- 3Just before presentation, flame the drink.
- 4As the Sambuca burns, the cinnamon will sparkle.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bailey's Comet
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: