Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A wonderfully moist and flavorful cake! This is one of my most requested cakes. I make it every St.Patrick's Day and usually add some green food coloring to make it festive!
- - Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- - Grease and flour 1 bundt pan or 2 small loaf pans.
- - Combine all cake ingredients in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer for about 3 minutes.
- - Pour into pans and bake for 50 minutes.
- - While cake cools, mix together glaze ingredients.
- - Turn cooled cake onto plate and drizzle with glaze.