Recipe by RunninLion
A wonderfully moist and flavorful cake! This is one of my most requested cakes. I make it every St.Patrick's Day and usually add some green food coloring to make it festive!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix or 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup irish cream
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup irish cream
Directions See How It's Made
- - Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- - Grease and flour 1 bundt pan or 2 small loaf pans.
- - Combine all cake ingredients in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer for about 3 minutes.
- - Pour into pans and bake for 50 minutes.
- - While cake cools, mix together glaze ingredients.
- - Turn cooled cake onto plate and drizzle with glaze.