Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice after dinner drink on St. Patrick's Day!
- 2 bananas, broken into chunks
- 6 fluid ounces banana liqueur
- 6 fluid ounces irish cream
- 6 fluid ounces coconut cream
- 6 cups crushed ice
- In a blender combine the bananas and banana liqueur; blend until smooth.
- Blend in the Irish cream and coconut cream (Note: Make sure the coconut cream is at room temperature, or you will not be able to pour it).
- Finally, add the ice and blend until smooth.
Good recipe, but very sweet and very thick. I couldn't find banana liqueur anywhere, so I used Parrot Bay Rum. The flavor was nice, but I'm sure banana liqueur would have been better.