- 2 bagels (onion bagels are nice to use)
- 1 -2 teaspoon dried herbs (basil, oregano or a mix)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Other variations or ingredients you can add
- garlic powder or fresh garlic
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Split/cut the bagels in half, cut each half in 12 pieces.
- I a bowl combine the olive oil with the seasonings of your choice, add the bagel pieces and toss to coat.
- Spread on a baking sheet, bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.