Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a slow cooker recipe from the lovely ladies at Slow Cook Skinny. Posting here so that I don't lose it.
- 3 plain bagels, ripped into small pieces
- 2 cups egg whites
- 1 cup crumbled turkey sausage
- 1⁄2 cup diced turkey bacon
- 1⁄4 cup white onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese or 3⁄4 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- Spray your slow cooker with no-stick cooking or baking spray.
- Put in bagel pieces.
- In a mixing bowl mix egg whites, turkey sausage, turkey bacon and onion.
- Pour over bagels.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Cover the top of the slow cooker with a paper towel before you put the lid on.
- Cook on high 3 hours or low for 6-7, or until eggs are set and bacon is cooked.