1/5 Photos of Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops With BBQ Sauce
1 hr 5 mins
Absolutely delicious take on pork chops. The chops really benefit from the bacon, making them moist and flavorful. You can also do on the grill if you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2On work surface layer slices of bacon side by side. Place each chop on 2 pieces of bacon (picture 2 slices of bacon as the upright part of an H, and the pork chop as the across section). Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Slather the chops with barbeque sauce. Flip the chops and slather the other side as well, until barbeque sauce is used up.
- 4Lay a sprig of rosemary on each chop (letting the ends hang over the edge, for easy removal before serving).
- 5Wrap bacon slices tightly around each chop.
- 6Prepare broiler pan (or any roasting pan with a rack), by spraying surface with cooking spray.
- 7Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of the meat should register about 150°F
- 8Turn oven to broil and broil on each side until bacon is crisp.
- 9Let chops rest for a few minutes. Remove rosemary sprigs before serving.
- 10If desired, serve with additional warmed barbeque sauce.
- 11Note: To cook on grill, cook over direct heat for about 5 minutes per side, then transfer to indirect heat and continue cooking until internal temperature is 150°F (about 30 minutes).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops With BBQ Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.9
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 134.8 mg
- Sodium 486.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 41.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: