1/1 Photo of Bacon Wrapped Green Beans Bundles
This is such a tasty side dish!!!! I love it with beef, but have made it with everything. Although it's a little time-consuming at the beginning, they are really very easy to make. You can wrap the beans ahead and keep in the refrigerator until ready to broil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Pour drained green beans into large bowl.
- 3Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 4Cut each bacon slice into 3 equal portions.
- 5Wrap 6-8 beans with bacon piece, securing with toothpick.
- 6Place on broiler pan.
- 7Sprinkle evenly with some of the brown sugar.
- 8Broil until sugar melts and bacon browns.
- 9Turn bundles over and sprinkle with additional brown sugar.
- 10Broil until brown and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Green Beans Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.6
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 653.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 37.3 g
- Protein 11.5 g