1/3 Photos of Bacon Wrapped Citrus Scallops
From a recipe card I got at the grocery store, a wonderful grilled seafood treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each bacon slice in half. Cook over medium heat 5-6 minutes.
- 2Wrap each scallop in a bacon piece.
- 3In a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring syrup to a boil. Cook, uncovered, about 5 minutes, until reduced to about 2/3 cup.
- 4Remove from heat. Add butter, orange juice, and orange peel and stir until butter is melted and mixture is combined.
- 5Coat grill rack with cooking spray. Heat grill to a medium-high heat (350-400 degrees).
- 6Using 6 skewers, thread 4 wrapped scallops onto each skewer (if using wooden, soak in water for about 30 minutes first). Brush syrup mixture over scallops.
- 7Grill scallops for 4-6 minutes, turning once or twice, until scallops are opaque and bacon is crisp.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Citrus Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.0
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.8 mg
- Sodium 505.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 24.5 g
- Protein 15.4 g