Recipe by Cookinmomof3
Another recipe thats great for a big crowd or just eat them yourself! Can be pretty messy so make sure you use toothpicks and napkins! Taste great dipped in sour cream and chives.
- 4 small new potatoes, 1 1/2 inch diameter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed bay leaf
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half crosswise
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Wash potatoes and cut in quarters.
- Sprinkle each with the salt, pepper and bay leaves.
- Wrap 1 piece bacon around each potato piece.
- If you like, sprinkle extra salt and pepper to taste.
- Repeat for each piece of potato and bacon.
- Place in baking dish and bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
- Drain on papertowels.
- Serve with sour cream garnished with chives.