Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This great appetizer will have your guests asking for more
- 6 large potatoes, baked
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2⁄3 cup chopped bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 4 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- Scoop out potato pulp leaving 1/4 inch shell.
- Brush shell with oil.
- Sprinkle with chili powder.
- Cut in half lengthwise.
- Top with tomatoes, bacon, onion and cheese.
- Bake 450F 12-14 mins.
- Top with sour cream to serve.
- Serve hot.
I thought this was delicius! I thik it was just fine with out salt and ppepper! But you do not need to have 6 large potatoes! I would not put tomatoes in them I did not think they tasted ery well wioth them in there! Also do not put chili powder in it! It makes it really hot! But it was a very good mea!
Very good potato skins. I did not cut them in half as instructed in step 4. The only thing I would suggest is to salt and pepper the potatoes before adding the fillings.