1/1 Photo of Bacon Flavored Doggie Treats
Kat Lantto's Note:
A K-9 Favorite!!! With a hint of garlic...helps keep fleas & tics away.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven 350 degrees.
- 2Grease cookie sheet with some of the bacon fat from ingredient list.
- 3Mix all remaining ingredients in large miking bowl.
- 4Roll out flat and use desired cookie cutter shape. Use additional flour to prevent sticking to surfaces.
- 5Bake 35-40 minutes.
- 6Cook on wire rack.
- 7Store in airtight container.
- 8Stores at room temp for 1 week. Refrigerate up to 1 month. Freeze up to 6 months.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Flavored Doggie Treats
Serving Size: 1 (1071 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2342.1
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 396.4 mg
- Sodium 2586.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 446.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 64.4 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 100.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: