Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Thin slice of steak get a boost of flavor from hearty bacon, spicy garlic and rich olive oil. Easy and fast.
- 5 flap steak
- 5 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- Roll the steak and wrap with Bacon.
- Hold with toothpick if needed.
- Place oil in a shallow frying pan over low heat.
- then add the crushed garlic.
- Cook garlic 1 minute.
- Add wraps to the pan.
- Fry them from all sides on low heat until completely cooked.
- Remove wraps from the pan and add the red wine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let it cook until it thickens to taste and pour it over the wraps.