1/2 Photos of Bacon & Egg Casserole
1 hr 30 mins
Another one from the Penzey's Spices catalog. A great way to use that stale bread. I like to add a diced, sauteed onion to this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9x13 glass baking dish and set aside.
- 2Fry the bacon, drain on paper toweling, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- 3Cube the bread into 3/4 inch pieces and set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, beat the eggs.
- 5Add the milk, mustard powder, salt, and blend well.
- 6Stir in the bacon, cheese, and bread cubes.
- 7Stir well to combine.
- 8Pour the mixture into the baking dish, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
- 9Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for one hour.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon & Egg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.4
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 201.4 mg
- Sodium 1029.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 18.3 g