Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
The delicious flavors of a traditional Cheeseburger all wrapped up in a convenient little bundle. Video Instructions: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2326
- 12 rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ketchup or barbecue sauce, for dipping
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 4-inch square.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Brown hamburger, onion, salt and pepper together and drain.
- Add bacon and toss until well combined.
- Remove wrap from dough squares and place about 1/4 cup meat mixture onto the center of each one.
- Top with about 1 tablespoon grated cheese.
- Bring opposite corners of each dough square over meat and pinch together.
- Repeat with remaining corners.
- Place each bundle on a sprayed baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375°F 15 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve warm with ketchup or BBQ sauce for dipping.