Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are so scrumptious! The bacon really adds something extra to your usual deviled egg.
Make and share this Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, to taste
- 1 green onion, chopped, for garnish
- Boil and peel eggs.
- Cook bacon until evenly brown. Crumble and set aside.
- Cut eggs in half length-wise. Remove yolks to a small bowl. Mash egg yolks with mayo, bacon, and cheese.
- Stir in mustard. Add sour cream as needed to smooth mixture. Put mixture in a plastic bag, cut off corner, and pipe into egg white halves. Refrigerate until serving.