Recipe by weekend cooker
a good quick microwave method.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
So quick and easy and had a great flavor! Made with white cheddar since that is what was in the fridge, but left the rest of the ingredients as is. I didn't mash the potatoes too much, left them kind of chunky. Made for Zaar Stars.
- 4 (6 ounce) baking potatoes, peeled, and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup reduced- fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ounce shredded reduced fat-free sharp cheddar cheese, divided into the 4 potatoes
- 1 slice center-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potato pieces in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- cover bowl with plastic, and cut a 1 inch slit in the center of plastic wrap.
- Microwave 10 minutes, and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Add sour cream, and remaining ingredients to a bowl, and mash with a potato masher to desired consistancy.