1/9 Photos of Bacon and Cheddar Smashed Potatoes
weekend cooker's Note:
a good quick microwave method.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (6 ounce) baking potatoes, peeled, and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup reduced- fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ounce shredded reduced fat-free sharp cheddar cheese, divided into the 4 potatoes
- 1 slice center-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1Place potato pieces in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- 2cover bowl with plastic, and cut a 1 inch slit in the center of plastic wrap.
- 3Microwave 10 minutes, and let stand for 2 minutes.
- 4Add sour cream, and remaining ingredients to a bowl, and mash with a potato masher to desired consistancy.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Cheddar Smashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.0
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 232.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: