Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe for homemade baby wipes in a magazine. I haven't tried it yet, but didn't want to lose the recipe, so I put it in here.
- 1 roll paper towels (dry)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 drops lavender oil
- 1 ml of grape fruit seed extract (about)
- Put dry paper towels (folded) in box.
- Mix in separate bowl the above ingredients.
- Pour liquid mix over paper towels and use a needed.
I left out the grape fruit extract, but this is very nice. I also like to keep some in a spray bottle and use cloth wipes. **like you, i am a cloth diapering, extended breastfeeding, baby wearing, not vaccinating momma to an 18 month old :)