Recipe by Belle Vix
My potatoes. this is how they came out the first time i made them. They go very well with my sausage casserole :o) this also works well with sweet potatoes.
Top Review by Michelle S.
I cannot say enough good about these tasty little roasties! I took the liberty of adding garlic powder to the mixed herbs and was SO pleased with the results! The flavor was incredible, the outsides of the potatoes were crispy and the insides tender. My DD begged me to make these again....from a french fry only girl...that's high praise! These will be repeated often in our house! I followed the directions to a "tee" resulting in fantastic flavor and texture!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Pour oil into tray--about quarter cm deep.
- Sprinkle mixed herbs onto oil and place in oven to heat up.
- Peel potatoes and par boil until about half cooked.
- Place potatoes in preheated oil and baste.
- Cook in oven for about 30- 40 minutes, basting regularly.