Recipe by NRG Tribe
Adapted from Martha Stewart's Quick Cook Menus Goes with Rack of Lamb and Tomatoes with Feta
- 2 cups baby peas, shelled
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 heads escarole, small heads, finely shredded
- 1 teaspoon raw honey or 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup or 1 teaspoon evaporated cane juice
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook peas in boiling water until just tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Melt butter in small skillet and soften escarole over low heat, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sweetener and season to taste.
- Add the peas and toss gently.
- Serve with additional butter to taste.