Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 7 mins
Adapted from Martha Stewart's Quick Cook Menus Goes with Rack of Lamb and Tomatoes with Feta
Make and share this Baby Peas and Escarole - Martha Stewart recipe from Food.com.
- Cook peas in boiling water until just tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Melt butter in small skillet and soften escarole over low heat, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sweetener and season to taste.
- Add the peas and toss gently.
- Serve with additional butter to taste.