NRG Tribe's Note:
Adapted from Martha Stewart's Quick Cook Menus Goes with Rack of Lamb and Tomatoes with Feta
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook peas in boiling water until just tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- 2Drain well.
- 3Melt butter in small skillet and soften escarole over low heat, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle with sweetener and season to taste.
- 5Add the peas and toss gently.
- 6Serve with additional butter to taste.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Peas and Escarole - Martha Stewart
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.1
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 60.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 7.1 g