Baba Ghanoush - Rachael Ray
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Prick the eggplants all over with a fork and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake, flipping once, until skin shrivels and flesh softens, about 35 minutes. Let cool, about a half-hour or so. Remove and discard the stems and skin. Cut eggplant into large chunks and drain any excess liquid.
- Using a food processor, puree the eggplant, parsley, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and add more lemon juice to taste.
- Transfer the baba ghanoush to a bowl, drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and serve with the pita wedges for dipping.
- Prep time does not include time to cool eggplants.