From Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F Prick the eggplants all over with a fork and place on a baking sheet.
- 2Bake, flipping once, until skin shrivels and flesh softens, about 35 minutes. Let cool, about a half-hour or so. Remove and discard the stems and skin. Cut eggplant into large chunks and drain any excess liquid.
- 3Using a food processor, puree the eggplant, parsley, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and add more lemon juice to taste.
- 4Transfer the baba ghanoush to a bowl, drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and serve with the pita wedges for dipping.
- 5Prep time does not include time to cool eggplants.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baba Ghanoush - Rachael Ray
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.3
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 255.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 7.8 g