Recipe by dicentra
This might be a nice appetizer for Thanksgiving.
Top Review by Patticake24
This was a wonderful appetizer! I served this with the Smoky Jalapeno Bites #258103 to have something cool for contrast. Everyone LOVED it! The only thing I would recomend is to soften the tortillas a bit so they are easier to work with. But other than that a big thumbs up from me!!!
- 1 lb bacon
- 2 heads bibb lettuce
- 1⁄2 lb sliced sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 michigan apple, cut julienne
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss apples with lemon juice. Cook bacon in large skillet till crisp. Drain on paper towel. Spread 1 Tbl.
- Mayonnaise on each tortilla. Divide cheddar cheese, lettuce, bacon, and apples between each tortilla.
- Roll tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes. Slice into ½ inch rounds and serves.