Recipe by Cook Food Mood
Cant remember where I found this recipe from. Tried this recipe out for a dinner party once and it was pretty well-received. Bonus for being so easy to put together. I used chicken fillets and they were really quite tasty!
- 8 chicken pieces
- 1 tablespoon dried coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon light soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken pieces (or fillet) and pat dry with kitchen towel. If using chicken pieces, slit on sides for easier cooking.
- Mix ginger, soy sauce, honey, oil and salt in small bowl. Pour this over chicken together with spices and marinate for at least an hour.
- Grill chicken under preheated grill or roast in oven set at 190C for 30 min, turning chicken over halfway through the cooking time.