Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
Family recipes that help support healthy families. Every family benefits from eating meals together. Check out my blog at http://victoriafamilymeals.blogspot.ca/
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Pour over steaks in resealable bag and marinade for 2-8 hours.
I was a bit on the fence with this one. I cut the recipe in half as I was serving 2 steaks...but I kept the garlic to 2 cloves and omitted the parsley as I didn't have it. After tasting it, I added a good dollop of Dijon mustard, a couple shakes of hot sauce and about 1 T of Montreal Steak Seasoning. Yum!!