Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 hrs
This is called AWANA Dirt Cake because we would make it for the kids at AWANA for a special night during the year. They loved it. We would stick gummy worms in it and the kids had a great time trying to find the worms.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (soft)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- gummy worms
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and butter.
- In another bowl mix the pudding and milk.
- Then combine the two together.
- Crush the oreos and set aside.
- Layer oreos with the cream cheese/pudding mix in separate containers.
- Leave a lot of oreos for the top layer of dirt.
- Refrigerate 24 hours before serving.
- Tuck some gummy worms in the dirt before serving.
Love it! This is a great recipe- perfect just as is.