1/1 Photo of Avocado With Tofu
Chef #293186's Note:
Can't remember how many times I've made this but it's always a favourite with my church friends. Saw this on a Japanese cooking show some years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the first 3 ingredients into a big serving bowl.
- 2Mix vinegar, sugar and soy sauce in a measuring cup until the sugar dissolves completely.
- 3Pour the mixture into the avocado mixture and let sit for 10 minutes.
- 4Using a small saucepan, heat the sesame seed oil together with the chilli pepper until it 'smokes'.
- 5Remove and pour this over the avocado mixture.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado With Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.2
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1354.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 8.7 g