Recipe by scleon90
Can't remember how many times I've made this but it's always a favourite with my church friends. Saw this on a Japanese cooking show some years ago.
- 200 g tofu, compressed and cut into chunks
- 1 cup chopped tomato (chunks)
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- 1 -2 dried chili
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seed oil
- 1⁄8 cup vinegar
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the first 3 ingredients into a big serving bowl.
- Mix vinegar, sugar and soy sauce in a measuring cup until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Pour the mixture into the avocado mixture and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Using a small saucepan, heat the sesame seed oil together with the chilli pepper until it 'smokes'.
- Remove and pour this over the avocado mixture.