Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A co-worker of mine brought this to the office and it is absolutely delicious. You can use it on a salad, but it's also great as a dip. The cook time is the chill time.
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 large avocado, peeled and pitted
- Combine all ingredients in food processor.
- Pulse until blended, leaving some small chunks of Avocado.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
Taste wonderful. Thanks for posting. Just in case the first ingredient still doesn't post, it is a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch.